3.2 is here with SD card support. Discuss here.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Well --- When will we see this on our 3G/LTE Devices? #madmonkey

EDTI -- I wonder what else I should complain about? Not more than a few minutes after I did this, I got news of the FCC/LTE upgrade passing!!!

Well -- When will I pick the winning lottery numbers??

Last edited:

OlReagan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
teamroot here, thank god we don't have to have these threads any more. If we can just get LTE this can be a forum again.

kf6kmx

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
If its being pushed to wifi, what is their excuse this time for not pushing to vzw users yet? we are promised 4g and nothing (I personally won't be getting 4g, too much hassle for no coverage within 100 miles of me, but still it was promised as part of the sale), now the also promised SD support is apparently here, but not for vzw users....
Talked to one vzw support and they said it would need to be sent in for the 4g to get SD? I'm not wasting my time sending it in for the 4g that I will not be able to use, so why am I supposed to waste my time sending it in for the SD that others are getting ota?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: lotatoys

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Droid-Life is reporting the Xoom LTE upgrade has received FCC Approval. So with SD and LTE, what will people have to complain about? ;)

-Mike

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
If its being pushed to wifi, what is their excuse this time for not pushing to vzw users yet? we are promised 4g and nothing (I personally won't be getting 4g, too much hassle for no coverage within 100 miles of me, but still it was promised as part of the sale), now the also promised SD support is apparently here, but not for vzw users....
Talked to one vzw support and they said it would need to be sent in for the 4g to get SD? I'm not wasting my time sending it in for the 4g that I will not be able to use, so why am I supposed to waste my time sending it in for the SD that others are getting ota?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Don't listen to what you've heard. It all comes down to one thing. The Verizon-branded Xoom has the updates go through carrier (Verizon) approval. The WiFi only model does not.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Does 3.2 fix the mobile browser rendering issue? that was my biggest complaint.

It is not something broken. They chose to use a mobile browser on the tablet. It would be nice if they added a option like dolphin browser uses. I just use dolphin for sites I want in full and stock for others. I don't think it will ever be changed to only be desktop but would be nice for the option to change it up.

sent by CyanogenMod X

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
do people still use stock browser? After I switched to Opera Mobile, I never even touched stock browser. I even removed it from desktop.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I use it, I can't live without the quick-navigation thing on the side. The toolbars on other browsers bother me.

Same here. It would be nice to just have a simple "Desktop or Mobile" option in the browser's settings. But I've gone this long with the about:debug method so eh...

Reactions: vulcangeek

shaneneff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what the percentage of forum users have WiFi vs. 3g version, but anyone with 3g gotten the update yet?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

gollums

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the wi-fi only version, and I keep hitting the check for updates button. Can't wait to have sd-card available (withOUT rooting).

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I think I've managed to update manually (my XOOM is unrooted). You need an OTG adapter and a USB thumb drive with the update file on it. You can find instructions at XDA. So far, so good...everything seems to work.