honeycomb 3.2 change log

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello. Anyone get the official change log for update android 3.2 . I got it last night and apart for SD card support and the fact that lag is almost gone and the fact that the browser no longer goes to mobile instead of desktop version, i really see no other changes. I was wondering if anyone has a link or something to tell us what it does.

On another note. this update was great this is how my xoom should have been from day one. web browser is much faster.

thegunslinger1

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello. Anyone get the official change log for update android 3.2 . I got it last night and apart for SD card support and the fact that lag is almost gone and the fact that the browser no longer goes to mobile instead of desktop version, i really see no other changes. I was wondering if anyone has a link or something to tell us what it does.

On another note. this update was great this is how my xoom should have been from day one. web browser is much faster.

All I have to say is that if these are the only changes then I will be extremely happy with them. The mobile and SD card changes rock.

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
All I have to say is that if these are the only changes then I will be extremely happy with them. The mobile and SD card changes rock.

ya these changes are great and the browser is much faster and more stable. It used to crash about 5x a day and it hsnt crashed once yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance