Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New WiFi Xoom for $429 + S&H

I was going through my daily check of deal sites and found that "Daily Steals" is offering a new Motorola Xoom (WiFi) for $429 + S&H.
    Deal Expired

I already have a Thrive, but thought if people were on the lookout it would be good to know. That probably makes it the cheapest 32gb tablet around. I don't know if that Staples coupon could have brought it down to $399.

I hope this helps somebody.
    Last edited by illwood; 07-28-2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Deal Expired

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Default Re: New WiFi Xoom for $429 + S&H

Good find. The Staples coupon brings it down to that amount as well. It lists regular price at $500, $100 off to get to $400 plus some tax. I just picked mine up over the weekend for $419 after all said and done from Staples.

Still a great deal here though all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by KJoFan View Post
    Good find. The Staples coupon brings it down to that amount as well. It lists regular price at $500, $100 off to get to $400 plus some tax. I just picked mine up over the weekend for $419 after all said and done from Staples.

If you buy Giant Eagle gift cards for Staples then you can get $1.60 off per gallon of gas!

Quote Originally Posted by KJoFan View Post

Where did you find the $100 coupon??
    Droiderator

ROM
    Bugless Nexus

Right here
    $100 Off Android Tablets

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tntdroid View Post
    Right here
    $100 Off Android Tablets

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk