Case question

abausch

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I love my Zoogue case...worth every penny. Great protection, easy access to all buttons, and I can adjust the stand to any angle, which is really important when using outside and trying to see with the sun glare.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I love my Zoogue case...worth every penny. Great protection, easy access to all buttons, and I can adjust the stand to any angle, which is really important when using outside and trying to see with the sun glare.

Can you do me a favor please? I would love to know how thick it is when the case is closed, do you mind measuring? Just set it on the counter or sobering and measure to the highest point please. Thanks.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is pretty easy to remove from the case for docking.

Thanks, but I decided to not use the dock anyways as it's difficult to dock. But I only paid $25 for it so the extra charger is well worth it. I did order the Fortte Keeper Case but it's considered a personalized order and won't be available for 3-4 weeks. Dang it! But my order is in and I will wait. :)

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but I decided to not use the dock anyways as it's difficult to dock. But I only paid $25 for it so the extra charger is well worth it. I did order the Fortte Keeper Case but it's considered a personalized order and won't be available for 3-4 weeks. Dang it! But my order is in and I will wait. :)

Yeah mine was personalized too as I have my name on it and I changed the stock color and logo color. Well worth the wait.

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
have the Swiss gear sleeve; but just bought the moto-case. not sure i like it... feels like it should snap together for a tighter fit when closed up; but does not. Want to see the otterbox in person before dropping any coin on one; any brick/morter stores carry in-store?

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm probably in the minority here, but I like the original Motorola case that i bought at the Verizon store. True, it doesn't have an opening for the charger port ,however, this thing is sturdy and it gives the Xoom a great feel when holding it portrait style. It's durable and provides great protection.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably in the minority here, but I like the original Motorola case that i bought at the Verizon store. True, it doesn't have an opening for the charger port ,however, this thing is sturdy and it gives the Xoom a great feel when holding it portrait style. It's durable and provides great protection.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Yeah that is a very minority opinion as that case is garbage and too "plasticy". It is too easy to damage a Xoom and makes a nice device look like trash.

helmutk

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for the ZooGue case for me. Really like it's sturdy velcro tilt feature and the fact all ports are accessible with the case closed. Also has no magnets to mess with the compass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC