Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 28293031
Like Tree40Likes

Default Re: I got my Xoom upgraded to 4G, who else got there's?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottPV View Post
    I called Verizon today and got three months of 2gig service at no charge in exchange for the 8 month delay in upgrading. That's over $90 in credits.

Scott
    That's quite impressive.

Got mine back today, no delay. Shipped it last Friday so they got it Monday. On Wednesday it was finished and shipped. Got it today (Thursday) and a dock.

My experience this week couldn't have been better. I sent mine in on Tuesday. Got a note confirming receipt Wednesday. Another note Thursday indicating shipment. And FedEx just dropped it off with a complimentary dock. I just ran a speed test on speakeasy.net. 15MB down/8MB up(Dallas). Wow.

That's great! That's really how it should be. None of us would have had any complaints if they could have given us that kind of info. The speed is also great but wasn't my biggest concern. Seems like they're improving and that's a really good thing.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #755  

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRogan View Post
    Same here, wish I hadn't reset it yet if I'm going to have it over the weekend!

Oh well, it's not 4:30 yet...
    You didnt have to rest it. All I did was delete my accts like FB, Twitter and stuff that had my personal info. I moved all my pics and video onto my pc I left all my game apps and other none important stuff on there and shipped it out.
    These cell phone companies need to slow down on coming up with new devices and let us enjoy what we have for awhile.
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 28293031