Sync music files/albums to SD Card/issues

Aerie53

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I need some help please; I am having some issues with loading music files on my Xoom's SD Card. I have been moving albums across via USB from my PC to my Xoom running 3.2. The move goes well. However, when I check the album on the xoom it has split into two folders (albums) one folder will have the majority of songs while the other folder will have maybe two, or three of the remaining songs, also the two folders will take on the art work too. I would hope there would be one single folder for each album, but that is not the case. Oddly enough, it does not do it all the time; some albums stay as one folder. I have tried to compare those with the albums that split but can find no differences. Has anyone experienced this before?

PensHockey

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
What music player are you using? Are you putting all your music in a folder named "music"?

I have had no problem with my music. I am using PlayerPro and from the music player you can recombine the music that split up and download album covers.

Aerie53

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank for your reply Big:I am using the player that came with the xoom, I will look for PlayerPro and try that. A little more info on how I was loading the music; I was simply draging and dropping onto a folder I created on the SD Card name Music. Form there the album would kind of do their on thing like split in to two folders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21