tamaownsyou

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
After using the Xoom today, I can't really notice anything different.

The stock browser forced closed on me once while viewing flash content, FWIW. So that's still a problem.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I got mine earlier today as well. I don't notice anything different and can't find any sort of change log anywhere.

Lare2

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
This update being so close to the supposedly ICS October release makes me think it has to do with preparing the device for it.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
This update being so close to the supposedly ICS October release makes me think it has to do with preparing the device for it.

I would have thought that as well, except ICS will be optomized for the OMAP processor first and not the Tegra2.

My guess is we will see ICS on the Bionic, before the Xoom.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I updated manually from 3.2. I'm not rooted. Poke around on xda and you can find instructions. You'll need a USB flash drive and an OTG cable. I don't see much difference so I do think this could be a prepatory update for ICS.

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Ya i just installed 3.2.1 and as of now i see really no difference. Stock browser still reverts to mobile for some pages and web pages seem to loading alot slower as droid-life.com took me about a minute to load. Going to reboot and test again.

bmderuosi

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
While reading the update status screen mine said something like "bootloader successfully updated" don't know if that is typical update lingo or thats what the update was doing.

wezra

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Got the update on my Wi-Fi Xoom... I noticed nothing new or different. I suspect it was for some behind the scenes bug fixes. We use the Xoom in our business for one-on-one sales presentations using PowerPoint presentations... it works very well for that. I also demonstrate our web portal which is flash enabled... again, the Xoom works very well and I have had very few problems.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm suddenly getting ridiculously good battery life with this thing on 3.2.1. I haven't charged it since Sunday, it's been on wifi the whole time, and I've used it at least an hour a day. 64%.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae