Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default 4G Upgrade Site Live

The 4G upgrade site is now live. I submitted a request to get mine upgraded and they have already sent me an overnight box. They are also throwing in a standard dock in for free if you get it in early enough.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts

Default Re: 4G Upgrade Site Live

got my request in also says my box is going out today....now lets see when they ship the dock

Just submitted my request as well. Didn't notice anything about the dock though.

Submitted my request at 7 am nothing about a dock.

Thanks for the heads up... got mine submitted.

submitted my request as well and did not see anything about a dock.

I saw something on this Verizon page about upgrading and getting a dock while supplies last:

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

I saw the thing about a free dock. Did everyone else get 2 tracking numbers? I got 2 tracking numbers from fedex.

Global Posts
    341 Global Posts

It wouldn't take my info on the website 90 minutes later to "Peggy" at Motorola and they got me set up. 30 seconds after I hung up I got my tracking number.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

:/
    i only got 1 Tracking- Oh Well

Just Called-
    its the first 75,000 to send them in...

Didn't they only sell 100k of these things anyway? And by send them in, do you mean actually get them to Moto or to sign up for the return box? Cause, there's a difference between actually sending it and getting the return box.

the rep said "Once you send it in and they receive it, they send out the dock"
    Thanked by:

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Definitely good to know.

imma call again-
    the call was "outsourced"

Different Rep said "Once we preform the upgrade, the Standard Dock along with a Thank you Letter will be mailed" a number wasn't given.

sounds like first come first serve. get the box and send out same day-

That's the plan. I'm going to ask my fedex driver if s/he's going to be in the area for a bit if they'd mind stopping back and doing a pickup. If not, I'll have to drive to the nearest fedex drop off point.

I should be getting my box sometime today.

Anyone else try and access the,Motorola site to request the upgrade using the xoom only to have it fail? Locked up in the browser twice. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuriHL View Post
    That's the plan. I'm going to ask my fedex driver if s/he's going to be in the area for a bit if they'd mind stopping back and doing a pickup. If not, I'll have to drive to the nearest fedex drop off point.
    have ur print outs and xoom ready. put in box, sleeve it up, and give it back to FedEx- winning#

Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    Anyone else try and access the,Motorola site to request the upgrade using the xoom only to have it fail? Locked up in the browser twice. Just curious.
    im using Chrome, didn't lock up once- try diff browser?

Quote Originally Posted by alphanu22 View Post
    have ur print outs and xoom ready. put in box, sleeve it up, and give it back to FedEx- winning#
    That's what I was going to try but I don't know if they'd even wait that long. I'm going to ask, though. The Xoom is ready to go now. I've backed it up and encrypted it. Just gotta pull the case off, stick it in the box with the printouts I've already created and it should be good to go. I'm hoping I can convince them to hang for the 60 seconds it'll take me to do that.

Yea, I used Chrome, as well. Didn't have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    Use the link from this thread. It's a verizon wireless site. It worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlesious View Post
    Use the link from this thread. It's a verizon wireless site. It worked for me.
    I did. It in turn links to a Motorola site. That was the site my xoom did not like. I just did the request from my laptop, I just thought it odd that a site that you use to get my xoom upgraded won't actually pull uo using the default browser on the xoom. I was curious if this was just me or if anyone else had the issue. I even tried turning off the xoom and turning it on and trying.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast