Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jsls
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Installed apps disappeared from Market app

My Xoom suddenly doesn't list any of the apps I've installed in the market. Doesn't seem to matter if they're paid or not. As a result, it isn't updating any software. Anyone got any ideas w/r/to what's going on -- and what to do about it, short of doing a total wipe and factory reset?

Many thanks...

Default Re: Installed apps disappeared from Market app

Same here and My Thunderbolt as well

Factory reset?
    Motorola Droid Bionic 4g LTE - Motorola Xoom Tablet 4g LTE
    And yes, the SIM card from the Bionic works great in the Xoom!

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Do you have more than one google account? Try and see if it is not on your account you use everyday. I had this problem too...was on an account I use for business and was confused where all my apps went.
    Thanked by:
    stageman likes this.

Got an example? I believe that the developer has to mark it compatable with a particular device or it will not show up.

Try going to the android market on a laptop or desktop. If you are loved in it will say if it is compatable with your device.

Global Posts
    646 Global Posts
    ROM
    Motorola Xoom Running ICS

I'm about to do a factory reset, my tablet is slow and I woke up today and all my homescreen are missing all the Widgets.

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

Yeah of you have more than one Google account thongs are getting whacked out. It is happening on both my DX and my Zoom. I now check my account settings in the market everytime I go in there to verify. Must a bug in the latest version of the Market.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jsls View Post
    Do you have more than one google account? Try and see if it is not on your account you use everyday. I had this problem too...was on an account I use for business and was confused where all my apps went.
    Thanks for the tip. That's exactly what was happening to me. Glad it's not just me and glad I checked here before I really started to pull my hair out.