My Xoom suddenly doesn't list any of the apps I've installed in the market. Doesn't seem to matter if they're paid or not. As a result, it isn't updating any software. Anyone got any ideas w/r/to what's going on -- and what to do about it, short of doing a total wipe and factory reset?

Many thanks...
    10-10-2011 09:32 AM
    Same here and My Thunderbolt as well
    10-10-2011 10:21 AM
    Factory reset?
    10-10-2011 10:34 AM
    Do you have more than one google account? Try and see if it is not on your account you use everyday. I had this problem too...was on an account I use for business and was confused where all my apps went.
    stageman likes this.
    10-10-2011 12:18 PM
    Got an example? I believe that the developer has to mark it compatable with a particular device or it will not show up.

Try going to the android market on a laptop or desktop. If you are loved in it will say if it is compatable with your device.
    10-10-2011 02:08 PM
    I'm about to do a factory reset, my tablet is slow and I woke up today and all my homescreen are missing all the Widgets.
    10-10-2011 02:44 PM
    Yeah of you have more than one Google account thongs are getting whacked out. It is happening on both my DX and my Zoom. I now check my account settings in the market everytime I go in there to verify. Must a bug in the latest version of the Market.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    10-13-2011 02:40 PM
    Do you have more than one google account? Try and see if it is not on your account you use everyday. I had this problem too...was on an account I use for business and was confused where all my apps went.
    Thanks for the tip. That's exactly what was happening to me. Glad it's not just me and glad I checked here before I really started to pull my hair out.
    10-14-2011 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD