Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jtmeyers
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Got my Xoom back

But none of my Apps that i had before besides the paid are in the market? thought they would all re download?

Default Re: Got my Xoom back

Does the SDcard Read/Write?
    Banned

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Have you tried doing a factory reset?

Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I don't think free apps show up on your account. Try loading them from the market webpage on a computer. You may find some of them there. I have had this issue when switching devices. The paid apps appear in "my apps" and a lot of the free ones have disappeared, and I have to remember what they were and search for them.

I'm waiting to get mine back - should be in the next couple of hours.

I used my ThunderBolt and took pics of my XOOM screens before I performed a factory reset. I just wanted a reminder of what apps I had installed and where I had them. Now I'm really glad I did this after reading some of the comments regarding re-installing apps.
    Thanked by:
    Live2ride883 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

yeah i used the SDK and did screen shots of my apps, but this is my second xoom when i got it ALL of my apps were in the market all I had to is push install. when i go to them in the market on the browser they all still show installed. I bet this is a bug with the new market.
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,699 Global Posts

Mine wasn't wiped, but three black plastic on the top/back looks like a dog chewed on it.

They're happy to fix it if I mail it back for 10 business days.

Screw Motorola.