Motorola Xoom and Apple Magic Trackpad

codered18

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I google if anyone used this combo, but didn't find much answer so decided to get one.

Since I had send in the Xoom to be upgraded to 4G and got a free docking station, decided to set it up around the house because I have two more I had purchased as well. So my setup was I have 3 Xoom docks around the house, all hooked up to a nice PC Speakers (i.e: Bose or Logitech).

I was looking for a way to control the xoom via wireless so I can select musics to listen to while it is docked and I am let say in the kitchen cooking or something.

Picked up the Apple Magic Trackpad and decide to give it a shot. It was fairly simple and easy to setup. Bluetooth detection was immediate. Setup took 30 seconds.

One finger worked. Two fingers gesture worked (for scrolling). It see I tried three fingers gesture, but I guess the current OS doesn't have any command for it.

Very smooth usage and compliment the Xoom nicely.

FYI if anyone interested in the same as well.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_jMJkFN53s[/YT]

gitit20

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome can you check to see if it also works for bluetooth keyboard at the same time? IE having a mouse and keyboard connected both at the same time via bluetooth?

Davi AgainstAngst

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome can you check to see if it also works for bluetooth keyboard at the same time? IE having a mouse and keyboard connected both at the same time via bluetooth?

Yes, it works. I've been using this combo on my Atrix. Only one problem, CM10 doesn't accept two fingers scrolling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc