A good launcher

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Right now I am using Go Launcher, instead of the default Honeycomb. However, my Xoom has been running slow and subject to several freezes. The same thing happened when i was using Launcher Pro. I was wondering if anyone came across a launcher that is as customizable as Go Launcher and Launcher Pro for Honeycomb, with out the freeze ups and laggy performance?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm using ADW on my xoom, it runs pretty smoothly. I prefer go launcher on my phone, and would have tried it on the Xoom, but it didn't seem as compatible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Go launcher's features works well on the Xoom, it's just slow. Swipe gestures, locking the screen, scrollable apps at the bottom, etc. All that works, but like I said it's just slow sometimes and causes the Xoom to be noticeably laggy. I guess an arguement can be made that because of that it doesn't work on Xoom, but even with the laggy performance I still prefer go launcher, or even Launcher Pro, to the Honeycomb launcher. I'll try out ADW and see how that works for me. Thanks...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance