The Xoom is Really Bugging Me

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
This thing has to be one of the biggest problems in terms world right now.

I haven't added in any new apps recently. The thing has slowed down quite a bit. I did a sim card pull then a factory reset. But, one of the lingering problems is the stock browser just completely shutting itself at random times. :mad:

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry you are having this problem. Mine seems to be fine for the most part. Still waiting for ICS

Are you running the stock OS on your Xoom? If so, you *may* want to consider one of the ICS roms. Other than that I would wait for the LTE ICS update.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry you are having this problem. Mine seems to be fine for the most part. Still waiting for ICS

Are you running the stock OS on your Xoom? If so, you *may* want to consider one of the ICS roms. Other than that I would wait for the LTE ICS update.

I'm running stock.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Can you list some of the web sites you visit, and I will try on my Xoom and see if I have the same problem. I basically only visit a few sites:

Android Central, BGR, Droid Life, CNN, FaceBook, etc....

This used to happen to me but with the updates, this went away.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Can you list some of the web sites you visit, and I will try on my Xoom and see if I have the same problem. I basically only visit a few sites:

Android Central, BGR, Droid Life, CNN, FaceBook, etc....

This used to happen to me but with the updates, this went away.
Android Central is the only one I've been visiting from the Xoom.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes, this site is extremely choppy and slow on my xoom too. All other web browsing is fast and smooth. Not sure what is different about this site it just seems to bog down the xoom.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I've used those browsers with similar experiences. For the Xoom having a dual core processor at this point to be leaves a lot to be desired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781