keyboard folio case

colemas

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi all! I've been using a Xoom now for a few months and decided that I really needed a keyboard for some things.... Anyway... called Verizon today and was able to get the keyboard folio case for $29.97 (a bit less with my employer's discount.) I'm doing a happy dance! The reviews I've read seem quite positive in general.

If you're thinking of a keyboard it seems like a good deal!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Sock-Monkey Pete

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I did the same thing about a month ago. Verizon said they didn't have any, told me to call Moto, they didn't have any and so I drove down to the local V-store and they sold me the dusty one in the back they didn't realize they had. With Splashtop HD it was totally worth it. I take it everywhere for college as if it were a netbook.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I just bought one last week from Verizon web site. $29, free shipping. Delivered today. Nice feel and comes with a micro USB charger. Great deal for the price.

Ed

hognelson

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving it so far. Had to get used to the enter key a bit but all in all not bad.
I do have one question. On the dedicated keys on the top row what is the 4th key from the right. The key with 3 lines?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta