Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Dims & Action not Completed

Lately when I am taking some action on my Xoom the screen just dims & it doesn't complete whatever I am trying to do. For example I was going to move a downloaded file to Ever note and when I touch the "share" icon the screen dims and does nothing rather than bringing up the options of where you share the file.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Craik

Default Re: Screen Dims & Action not Completed

I've experienced this in the past when opening media from the gallery. Few months ago id say. But I saw it again this week when opening media from File Manager HD.

Rotate screen

I had that issue and I eventually wiped my device and that fixed it. It would be funny if rotating the device was an actual fix for it.
    KJ

Sometimes the app launcher doesn't show up in landscape mode. it will show up if you rotate the device to portrait mode.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thank you for the advice. I went in to download the same file to Ever note...and this time it worked. Who knows? This problem does happen with some regularity though so next time I will try rotating the screen.

Craik