Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HBO go for kindle: WORKING on xoom! APK ATTACHED

my verizon 3g xoom just got updated to 4.0.4 this morning so I was browsing apps to check out when I stumbled on this.

In the amazon appstore I 'purchased' the free hbo go kindle app..it didn't install but I was able to purchase the app.

With some searching I found the apk and install it.

It is working great! You will need the amazon appstore store installed and the app must be purchased

Dropbox link: http://db.tt/BeufpEML

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HBO go for kindle: WORKING on xoom! APK ATTACHED-uploadfromtaptalk1339076412313.jpg  
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Hdmi out not supported

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Can anyone confirm?

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: HBO go for kindle: WORKING on xoom! APK ATTACHED

Works - you have to go to the Amazon App store and "purchase" it ( for free) before it will work though.

Quote Originally Posted by jessesmith8888 View Post
    You will need the amazon appstore store installed and the app must be purchased
    I was not allowed to purchase the app from the Amazon app store on my Xoom - but I found that I could go to the App Store on my PC and purchase it, even though it was incompatible with all my registered devices. After that, I could get HBO GO (which I had installed from the apk - thank you for the link) to run without telling me I didn't own the app, could buy it, and had no right to download content.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Nice! I've been waiting for this app for a while. Funny that the kindle gets it before any other tab

could have been just me, but it didnt work with my rooted xoom. i unrooted today and its worked great. thanks. now i can watch the old episodes of OZ

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jessesmith8888 View Post
    Nice! I've been waiting for this app for a while. Funny that the kindle gets it before any other tab

I find this incredibly bizarre considering the tablets that have been out long before the kindle fire was a thought in Amazons brain.

Tappin' from my SGP 5.0
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

This app is so much better than netflix. I'm not even talking about content, this is a solid looking app

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2