Anyone else with a 4g Xoom not get ICS?

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am just wondering how many people here did not get the ICS update.

I am completely stock and have never rooted or unlocked the bootloader.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site

Build is HLK75F

That sucks!

I would call VZW support (if you are still on contract). Otherwise I would call Motorola android support.

I checked the Motorola support page and the files to flash the VZW LTE Xoom to ICS have not been posted yet so you can't just flash to ICS.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
That sucks!

I would call VZW support (if you are still on contract). Otherwise I would call Motorola android support.

I checked the Motorola support page and the files to flash the VZW LTE Xoom to ICS have not been posted yet so you can't just flash to ICS.

I called Motorola a few days ago and they want me to send it in for them to update it to ICS. My only problem with this is that with my schedule I really need my Xoom for the next 2-3 weeks so I can't really send it in till after the July 4th weekend.

I sent freaky1 my mid, and contact number and he is going to fwd it to doc brown on the motor forums to see if he can get it pushed to my Xoom. My login there has been hosed since the 4g upgrade.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
What a bummer, IMO the Xoom is finally a pretty damn good tablet with ICS. I hope your issue get resolved quickly.

One of my favorite things is the speaker dock and the fact that they include an insert if you use a case. I haven't seen any other tablets offer something like this.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
60% of the time, It works every time!

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
thats the problem, I had the same build as you and was in the soak test, several of us had it, they ha dto repush the most current 3.2.6 to us before we could get ICS..if you have a host cable I have the 3.2.6 update you can just flash
shoot me an email if you have a host cable and want the update to 3.2.6 @ 41more@gmail.com

Build is HLK75F