Heads up on Nightlies fromTeamEOS

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Right now I am rocking a build of TeamEOS on my LTE Xoom (Verizon type). My last build that I know is working is Build 93. They are up to build 98, but the problem is around 95 or 96 the builds actually broke the 4G radio.

Simply, I flash the new one they come out with, and if the 4G doesn't work, then I just flash back to 93. The builds are awesome, really clean, really fast, try them out if you get a chance... Just watch for the 4G radio to come back again.

DaneBagley

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Right now I am rocking a build of TeamEOS on my LTE Xoom (Verizon type). My last build that I know is working is Build 93. They are up to build 98, but the problem is around 95 or 96 the builds actually broke the 4G radio.

Simply, I flash the new one they come out with, and if the 4G doesn't work, then I just flash back to 93. The builds are awesome, really clean, really fast, try them out if you get a chance... Just watch for the 4G radio to come back again.

Team EOS provided new up to date radios. This was intentional and not broken. You must flash the new radios using team rogue recovery if you are going to use any nightlies after 94. After flashing the radios then flash nightly 98 and gapps as usual and you will see increased performance in your 4g reception.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: BasPilot

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Ewww... my bad for sure. Are the radios required to be flashed more than once? I E do I flash them each time a new rom comes out?

Thanks for the info too.

DaneBagley

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Ewww... my bad for sure. Are the radios required to be flashed more than once? I E do I flash them each time a new rom comes out?

Thanks for the info too.

You only need to flash the new radios once and then you are all set for future nightlies. Don't forget to use Rogue Recovery as EOS Recovery won't flash the new radios.

Reactions: BasPilot

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
You only need to flash the new radios once and then you are all set for future nightlies. Don't forget to use Rogue Recovery as EOS Recovery won't flash the new radios.

I was actually on my way here right now after spending the last hour and a half digging into this. Well, it probably would have been much faster that I figured it out had I NOT been trying to use a recovery image for the Asus Transformer for about an hour of that.

Rogue Recover is attached, and the link for the radio is: Goo.im Downloads - Downloading imm76l-radios-update.zip