How do I get Adobe Flash on this thing?

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't show up in the Google Play store, so I assume that the it's not compatible.

I am using a Wi-Fi only Motorola Xoom, running Android 4.1.1, stock.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I get Adobe Flash on thing?

Adobe stopped developing and supporting Flash on Android. ICS was the last release to have Flash. Adobe removed Flash from the Play store on August 15th.

I know that people have found a work around for the Google tablet so you might want to visit their forum to see if you can get the same tricks to work for you. Personally i don't have Flash on my Xoom or my phone. In fact, I don't allow Flash on my Windows computer - has often been a great way for people to attack computers. But this is just my personally feeling, but I can't wait for Flash to die.

Reactions: FreakyLocz14

lildanda

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I went to XDA, typed in how to put flash onto JB and followed link and instructions.

On Xoom wifi

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

symond03210

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I get Adobe Flash on thing?

Adobe stopped developing and supporting Flash on Android. ICS was the last release to have Flash. Adobe removed Flash from the Play store on August 15th.

Yes flash is being phased out of convention, you won’t be able to download flash from the Play Market. That however doesn’t mean that you can’t get it.Users still can Manually install flash on their Samsung Android Device .

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Here's a link to my flash player apk before it was removed from the market. The link will take you to a dropbox link, just click download on top right, then go to your download app and just click, it will ask if you want to install.

http://db.tt/bQ7Ipord

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
you can get it from adobe also, google "flash player archive" and you will get a place on adobe with all their old versions of flash player, scroll down to android and grab their last one

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR