Chameleon Launcher

jhousden9

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I've just installed Chameleon Launcher on my Xoom and i think it's awesome. Has a lot of potential. Has anybody else installed it and what do you think about it?

Sent from my Jellybeaned Xoom.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I actually backed it on Kickstarter. I have to say that I like it but I am also disappointed. Once more development is done on it and more widgets if you will added I think I will like it more and more. It is a nice home screen replacement however.

Castorshells

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've been in the beta. Its alright just limited in what you can do. Its going to take a lot of developers making widgets for it to be any better. There's only what, 8 or 9 widgets now, and you can't use any other widget except chameleon ones. Last time I used it, it was taking a lot of my RAM, way to much.

I say in time it will get better but only with support of others making more widgets.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've been in the beta. Its alright just limited in what you can do. Its going to take a lot of developers making widgets for it to be any better. There's only what, 8 or 9 widgets now, and you can't use any other widget except chameleon ones. Last time I used it, it was taking a lot of my RAM, way to much.

I say in time it will get better but only with support of others making more widgets.

They're supposedly on the way toward making a "widget" market. That should be great, if it ever comes to pass.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Haven't tried it but as far as widgets go I am pretty happy with Android Pro Widgets. Lots of themes available and pretty customizable.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
60% of the time, It works every time!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX