Bought Xoom LTE from Daily Steals on Thursday Sept 23rd. Anybody's ship yet?

quantumiq

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
mine seemed in pretty good condition too, theres a minor scratch or two on the side, but everything else is perfect so far. loving it! only one draw back though, no sim card tray. anyone know a way to put one in without it?

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine is in good shape. It had the SIM tray and I activated it on Verizon...works well enough. I unlocked/rooted and installed EOS JB 3.0 (Stable) and it works pretty good. With NOVA Prime, I am pretty happy.

I wish it was a bit quicker to plow past the lag but eh, such is life on Android, such is life on a $200 tablet.

Productivity > Pretty

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Mine is in good shape. It had the SIM tray and I activated it on Verizon...works well enough. I unlocked/rooted and installed EOS JB 3.0 (Stable) and it works pretty good. With NOVA Prime, I am pretty happy.

I wish it was a bit quicker to plow past the lag but eh, such is life on Android, such is life on a $200 tablet.

Productivity > Pretty

Weird. I tried the EOS JB and it wouldn't unlock. Installed fine after rooting but even two downloads and installs of the current 142 and 140 wouldn't unlock. So now am trying the cyanomod 10 port to see how it works. A bit laggy still even with jb but for $250, I'm not upset at all. Its not a $700 iPad.

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Weird. I tried the EOS JB and it wouldn't unlock. Installed fine after rooting but even two downloads and installs of the current 142 and 140 wouldn't unlock. So now am trying the cyanomod 10 port to see how it works. A bit laggy still even with jb but for $250, I'm not upset at all. Its not a $700 iPad.
You have to have the Sim card in for it to unlock on the first boot. It's a weird bug I know. I flashed it a few times before I figured that out.

I went into Verizon, got a Sim and it unlocked just fine. :)

I've decided the little lag and quirks of Android are worth the functionality.

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
You have to have the Sim card in for it to unlock on the first boot. It's a weird bug I know. I flashed it a few times before I figured that out.

I went into Verizon, got a Sim and it unlocked just fine. :)

I've decided the little lag and quirks of Android are worth the functionality.

Wow. Never would have thought that. Nobody mentioned that in any threads that I found. I just gave up trying...

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Never would have thought that. Nobody mentioned that in any threads that I found. I just gave up trying...
It was a post in a thread about the ICS version of EOS. I found it right before I was going to give up... But dang it, wanted me some Jellybeans!

steve0617

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
It was a post in a thread about the ICS version of EOS. I found it right before I was going to give up... But dang it, wanted me some Jellybeans!

DUDE! You're a friggin GENIUS. Worked perfectly right out of the gate. WHY THE HELL isn't that in the thread over there?

THANK YOU!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie