- 152 Posts
Looks like ICS has landed for Xoom Family Edition
I checked for system updates this evening and I saw where there was a 125 MB update. I have downloaded it and it is in the process of installing. I was beginning to feel a little left out with the fact the the other Xoom models had their ICS updates for some time and that Motorola had decided not to update the Atrix 4G to ICS.
I am excited to get ICS for my Xoom FE.
- 11-07-2012, 11:34 AM #2
- 152 Posts
Re: Looks like ICS has landed for Xoom Family Edition
Yes, it is ICS (4.0.4). I have been really pleased with it.
It seems alot smoother than gingerbread. With Gingerbread I was having random Force Closes on the default launcher and the default browser. These appear to be fixed and I was able to bypass these problems in GB by using alternate launcher and browser.
Still can't move applications to the SD card, but the memory area where the applications is not separate from the rest of the memory, so that is not that big of a deal. I can use the SD card for music and stuff.
Like I said, I am pleased with the ICS update.
- By truthteller10 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 98Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:43 PM
- By truthteller10 in forum HTC One XReplies: 17Last Post: 04-04-2012, 02:25 PM
- By LNWJ in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2011, 05:09 PM
- By Suntan in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2011, 12:01 AM
- By .46caliber in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 55Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:10 PM