Xoom shutting down
Over the last few days my 32gb Xoom LTE has been shutting off by itself. This usually happens after I put it in sleep mode and let it sit for about an hour. To get it to restart I have to hold power and the volume button.
Has anyone else had this happen, and how can I fix it?
- 11-25-2012, 04:03 PM #2
- 02-14-2013, 08:37 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Xoom shutting down
What is a security wipe? I heard that after the ICS update, many of the Xooms did not get the full download of the dictionaryt, thus donn't have auto correct or spell check, and now they continue shutting down randomly. Motorola is aware of this but the last time I talked to their techs, nothing was being planned to correct it. I've done a factory reset and it didn't help at all. Downloaded an app that will let me spell check and then paste my text into other formats. But HOW TO I KEEP IT FROM RANDOMLY SHUTTING DOWN????
And someone please tell me what's a security wipe?
- By hackR in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 19Last Post: 03-24-2015, 11:19 PM
- By sup3r1or in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2011, 01:00 PM
- By tuxedojacob in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:39 AM
- By prncssmelissa in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:12 PM
- By Jen90 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2009, 03:11 PM