Google Play has stopped.

kevk60

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Have been running cm 10.1 on xoom since new nightlys came out. Did not have this problem until last night.Touched my Google Play Store app and I got a window stating " unfortunately Play Store has stopped". First tried deleting cache within app, did not help. Uninstalled and installed again. Seemed to work, but when trying to update a couple apps got the same message. Looked at permissions and everything looked good. Tried reboot and that did not help. Any ideas why this would be happening? Thanks.

kevk60

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe this will help if someone is having same problem. Went to settings>apps>all. Found Google play store and deleted data in app. Did not reboot and it now seems to be working. If this does not work, try the same but with reboot. If you are having same problem with Google play, try the same procedure.

Couragetogrow

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to right you response! You helped me on my tab 2 10.1. And I'm a huge application user. If you ever need help ill try to return the favor, I know quite a bit. But I was stumped because
It's impossible to delete the playstore and my other app for downloading downloads from the play store and I was stuck with just the samsung app market.
I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. :)

Sean Phelan

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: https://www.pntbrother.com/?p=2941 <- Try Here

can someone please help me.. my samsung s3 is doing my heads in! i have been into 02shops and they dont wona help or cant be arsed!! my phone is saying unfortunately play store has stopped and google.process.gapp has stopped!

barbiekelly13

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Man my kl? tablet (model number LT7033E) is making me mad .i just downloaded google play store with off this website and everytime i click on it it will say loading then it will say unfortunately google play store has stopped .

Annizzah Ahmad

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google Play has stopped & Google.process.gapp.has stopped.

Hi,
I had this problem for a few time. My samsung note 2 have been sent for service n dey also upgraded the software on my hp,but this the googlePlay Store pop up on my screen n show the 2 problems that i have.... Its the Google.process.gapp has stopped & Google play store has stopped. Can you please help me with the problems that i have right now..? Thank you...

Shehab Yehia

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for taking the time to right you response! You helped me on my tab 2 10.1. And I'm a huge application user. If you ever need help ill try to return the favor, I know quite a bit. But I was stumped because
It's impossible to delete the playstore and my other app for downloading downloads from the play store and I was stuck with just the samsung app market.
I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. :)

sp_deokate

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
.Go to your application manager, then scroll to the right to ?all apps?. Go to the very bottom and check that there are no deactivated apps/processes there. If so, enable them.? THIS IS WORKING

Komal Chopra

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
If your Google Play installed as user app, try to install it as system app. There is a app that helps you to change it easily. ?/system/app mover? Try this app (Sorry you have to find the app on your own!)
worked excelently

Julie Cullom

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I have a Samsung Android and am getting the "unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped." I went to see all my apps and it is not there now (I think I might have force stopped it when all this mess started). But now it's in RUNNING APP where 7 Google icons show up (NlpLocationReceiverS, GoogleLocationService, etc.). It says that "This service was started by its app. Stopping it may cause this app to fail." The only thing it will allow me to do is STOP, as the REPORT button is dimmed. Damn if I can figure this out. I've tried all the usuals. Anybody out there that can help me figure this out?

nn_nigel

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
What worked for me was your advice to instal de.j4velin.systemappmover and use this to change the play store app from USER to SYSTEM app.
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs