- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Xoom stuck while booting up
I recently loaded a heap of music on to my Xoom (I think it may have taken too much space) and now it won't go any further than the Motorola "M" and the water drip thingy at the start up.
I've tried the Volume UP and Start Buttons with no luck.
I've also connected it to my computer with no luck, it wouldn't come up on the USB drive directory either.
Any help would be appreciated.
- By luvable31 in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 04:33 PM
- By allan473 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2011, 11:33 AM
- By blazebomb in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2011, 04:30 PM
- By Defused in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:01 AM
- By Defused in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:04 PM