- 04-08-2013, 07:24 PM #2
- 273 Posts
Re: Buy one
Depends on what you use it for. It will run Jelly Bean smoothly and perform all the basic tasks most tablets will today. The processor is a bit outdated but again, depends on what you use it for. Price and condition are also major factors, I wouldn't spend much at all on one, but that's just me.
- 04-15-2013, 11:10 AM #3
- 05-01-2013, 06:21 AM #4
- 05-01-2013, 10:36 PM #5
- 149 Posts
Re: Buy one
I loved my xoom...it did everythimg I needed it too. My only real complaints would be the weight and screen resolution. You can pick a refurb note 10.1 from walmart.com for $349, that addresses both of those issues, throws in an s-pen, and faster processors. Unless you find an amazing price, I'd pass.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by weave majjik; 05-02-2013 at 09:34 AM.
- By Daffy DC in forum GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2011, 01:43 PM
- By sLADe781 in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2011, 03:02 PM
- By Silex73 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:07 PM
- By DaRkL3AD3R in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:32 AM
- By NVR2ND in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2010, 11:49 AM