Rooted LTE Xoom
Got fed-up waiting for Verizon to push an update. I like to think I'm a easy going, but almost a year from the ICS update is much,much too long. While I can't afford a shiny new Nexus 10, typing in the command print is free. Just flashed 4.2.2 ( thanks team EOS). If you are still rocking an LTE Xoom, I highly recommend rooting. It's a lot easier then you would think. The hardest part is waiting the 3 or so hours to download the ROM and gapps.
- 04-30-2013, 09:12 PM #2
Re: Rooted LTE Xoom
Sorry, I used a PC. The process of rooting and flashing should still be the same. All it really is is copy and pasting files to your SD card. However, I'm not that familiar with Apple's version of the command prompt and its' commands.
- By Chuckroid in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:16 AM
- By Notrega in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2012, 07:24 AM
- By mawil1013 in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2011, 04:38 PM
- By mrboss23 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 63Last Post: 07-12-2011, 01:33 PM
- By LMO in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2011, 12:28 PM