- 05-11-2013, 10:37 AM #2
- 05-12-2013, 06:01 PM #4
- 05-12-2013, 06:19 PM #5
- 05-14-2013, 03:20 PM #6
I'm anxiously awaiting someone participating in the soak test to pull the OTA URL from logcat so we can update. This has been a long time coming. Ice Cream Sandwich runs OK, but after using the stock Jelly Bean ROM on a WiFi Xoom, it's as if Jelly Bean almost turned the Xoom into a new device. Can't wait to finally get it. 10 months since WiFi got 4.1.1/JRO03H and 7 months since it got 4.1.2/JZO54K. I wonder if this will be JZO54K like the WiFi Xoom, WiFi Nexus 7 and GSM Galaxy Nexus, or if it'll be a new build of 4.1.2 that we haven't seen yet (maybe like JZO54M, JZO54R, something like that). I guess we'll see!
- 05-15-2013, 10:50 AM #7
Re: soak test emails just went out
As an update, it looks like the Verizon Xoom will be getting 4.1.2 and the build is JZO54L. According to the most recent AOSP tags, JZO54L is android-4.1.2_r2. According to changelogs, there really isn't much different between JZO54K and JZO54L outside of a few Xoom-specific changes made by someone at Motorola back in February. Here's hoping the soak test and public OTA happen soon!
JZO54K (4.1.2_r1) to JZO54L (4.1.2_r2) AOSP changelog. Hosted by Funky Android Ltd.
- 05-20-2013, 03:07 PM #8
- 05-31-2013, 07:35 AM #10
- 05-31-2013, 08:12 AM #11
- 06-01-2013, 11:00 PM #12
- 06-13-2013, 10:55 PM #13
- By finny1333 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 9Last Post: 10-14-2012, 02:44 AM
- By Timelessblur in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 37Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:57 PM
- By SeigaGen in forum Droid BionicReplies: 24Last Post: 02-10-2012, 03:19 PM
- By Beezzy in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 44Last Post: 07-20-2011, 07:52 PM
- By star444 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2011, 12:53 AM