- 08-05-2013, 01:22 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: 4.1.2 in my system tray this morning. update is here!
For those of you not wanting to wait for the OTA to push to your device, the force method worked for me after 4 tries.
1. Clear Data from Google Services Framework Data (Apps -> All)
(Some Google Applications might crash)
2. Go to Software updates (note that time has reset to 1969)
3. Click Check for updates
Source: how to force 4.04 OTA to your xoom (works)
- By Andrew Martonik in forum Moto XReplies: 41Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:23 AM
- By jd914 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 42Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:56 AM
- By jeffreii in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:52 AM
- By Lodingi in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:48 AM
- By EddieWax in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:33 PM