- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Deleted OS accidentally on my motorola xoom please help
I bought a motorola xoom recently that had jelly bean. I tried to take it off and stupidly deleted the OS. Now when i power it up it stays at the motorola logo. I still have access to the teamwin recovery screen but nothing i have done seems to be working. Please help, thanks in advance
- 12-15-2013, 07:42 AM #2
Re: Deleted OS accidentally on my motorola xoom please help
Welcome to the forums!
It sounds like you need to locate the stock ROM for the Xoom and flash it using teamwin (TWRP). This XDA thread may help.
- By AllenRulz in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:20 AM
- By LaTasha Thompson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 09:36 AM
- By markbesada in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:59 PM
- By heba.zaghloul in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:24 AM
- By benpadel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 07:05 AM