Angry Birds Go do not work on Motorola Xoom MZ605

papaformigas

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
HI guys,

I am having trouble running the game Angry Birds Go on my tablet Motorola Xoom MZ605 ( the Brazillian version of US MZ601).

The Google play store says that is not compatible although the android version installed on my Xoom is 4.0.4.. I dont understand why it doenst work..

I have installed a version i got fron the internet with cache folder and when i install the game apk and try to run the game the tablet goes to a black screen for 1 or 3 seconds and then returns to home screen... no way to get it to work..

Anyone knows how to install the game and way to get this game running smooth on Xoom?

If so please give a brief instalation guide and links to download the game.
Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If they're telling you it's incompatible, then it's incompatible. This does happen, especially it it's a newer game on an older device.

I would also be very cautious about installing apk files from various websites--it can be a good way of getting malware.

papaformigas

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, yeh the google pay store says that its not compatible but what if i install a new more recent version of android in my xoom like cyanogem mode Roms available.. that would make the device accept the game dont you think??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908