$799 for the Xoom? Ouch!

Auzo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
F you Motorola! I will probably still get it but damn them for making it such a tough choice.

I take it back, read right below the pic:
"To activate WiFi functionality on this device, a minimum of 1 month data subscription is required"

It doesn't make any sense, but if this is true I will boycott the Xoom. Extortion is extortion.

Last edited:

ckrenek23

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Definitely wont be the first inline, ill either wait for a wifi only version or the tab wifi only, cant see paying 800 but im sure people will.

Sent from my Fascinate using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
This will never see a 500 price tag. Look at the galaxy. Its nowhere near the xoom and that's still too much.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nchaka

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
What is it with Motorola and there pricing? Who do they think they are Apple?!
I like the Xoom, but out of my price range. $799 is more than I paid for my laptop and it has a 17" screen.
Wonder of the LG G-Slate is going to be over priced as well.

bipoler#AC

Banned
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
What is it with Motorola and there pricing? Who do they think they are Apple?!
I like the Xoom, but out of my price range. $799 is more than I paid for my laptop and it has a 17" screen.
Wonder of the LG G-Slate is going to be over priced as well.

Ok ! I paid 499 for my 17in led screen laptop and NO contract! Lol wow dey tripping

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll get one to review it but at this point I'm seeing a lot of potential for the G-Slate. If T-Mobile and LG price it right with wifi only models, it could definitely beat the Xoom in terms of sales. I doubt either of these will even dent the iPads market though.

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Why would the average user pick this at $800 over an iPad? Maybe some geeks like us will know the difference, but many of us will be pissed at Moto for this pricetag and lack of options.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks