[Screenshots] Post them Here

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Not a great capture, but here's my home page. :)

I'm using the great Apps Organizer for app management, with all of my apps never more than 2 clicks away from the Home screen.

attachment.php

a4suited

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I love launcher pro. No dead space on the edges and Circle Launcher keeps most things tidy...

I need a new wallpaper tho. Anyone got a suggestion?

IMG00004-20110303-1258.jpg

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
* How to take screen caps *
Download the Android SDK and install
Download Java Run Time Envrionment and install
Download the Xoom drivers from motorola

Ok now were going. Open the settings on your Xoom. Go into applications then click development. Now check off USB debugging so now USB deugging is on. Then return to your home screen. Plug in your Xoom with the USB to your computer. Open the SDK and open the tools folder. Then click on the file called ddms. Once this opens it should have a device listed. After the device is listed click the text device above and then select screen capture. It will now take a shot of whats on your screen at that moment. You can rotate and save if you like. Then select another page on your Xoom and then do the same steps to capture more. Really just that simple! Have fun and enjoy.
device.png

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
They are launcher pro plural widgets you get with the paid version of launcher pro.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thank you for both answers! I just downloaded Widgetsoid. With regards to the others, is there anyway to get them without Launcher Pro? I don't want to use a different launcher.

Thanks again!

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Thank you for both answers! I just downloaded Widgetsoid. With regards to the others, is there anyway to get them without Launcher Pro? I don't want to use a different launcher.

Thanks again!

No I don't believe so. They are for LP. You might be able to find widgets that do the same things just not sure where.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Is it n64oid? how do you download games? does it run smooth?

Yes it is N64oid.
i had to download to pc then unzip, made a folder on the xoom "roms" via usb.
It runs really smooth but is kinda buggy since it was just released on the 3rd. The developer is on top of it fixing/updating all the time.

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanks will it run on a Mac? Also why can't I find launcher pro in the market? I own lpp on my Droid x and on my zoom it wont show up in my purchased apps and I can't find it by doing a search.