[Screenshots] Post them Here

Cyrilmak

Androidoholic
Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
They're Honeycomb. You'll see it on Galaxy Tab... 10.1!

Argh thing is I hate the 10 inch tablets :(. I guess I'll see it on the Galaxy Tab 7 version 2, or maybe the 8 inch that's been rumored... But I just got this Tablet! So I'm going to run it to the ground before upgrading. Suppose Honey Comb will come in some form or another at some point...

I'm loving Honeycomb though :(

cschoeps

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Here's my main screen... nothing too snazzy... just simple

HelloMoto.jpg

Do you have a source for that wallpaper? I like it!

slal

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Here's my main screen... nothing too snazzy... just simple

HelloMoto.jpg

Phalconmojo...how did you get the vertical days of the week in Mininalistic and the vertical battery %? I am assuming that the current day of the week and current battery reading are automatically accented. I can't quite get that on my Xoom. Any help is much appreciated.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Phalconmojo...how did you get the vertical days of the week in Mininalistic and the vertical battery %? I am assuming that the current day of the week and current battery reading are automatically accented. I can't quite get that on my Xoom. Any help is much appreciated.

here is a real great read on getting the vertical setup for the battery -- props to Notto!
How to set up minimalistic battery widget

phalconmojo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I haven't been on in a bit. It was a PITA to figure out, but Lactose Intolerant put up a good link to how to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci