The official best buy ad is here!

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
....Not that the previously leaks weren't official. But here is the full-deal, scanned and available for download:

Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

Spelling errors and all.... eek.

Click the green bar that says "Slower Download", input the captcha code, then wait a few seconds, then download.

edit: Pics added in case you dont want to download the whole ad :)

Last edited:

Low023

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Damn make me boot my computer because I can't download zip files on my iPad. lol Bah now I have to wait 600 seconds to try again, should have just uploaded the pics here or on imgur. We don't need the whole add just the one or 2 pics. ;(

No worries, I'll download it in another 9 minutes then upload the pertinent images for you.

[edit] I love you! lol

Last edited:

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Damn make me boot my computer because I can't download zip files on my iPad. lol Bah now I have to wait 600 seconds to try again, should have just uploaded the pics here or on imgur. We don't need the whole add just the one or 2 pics. ;(

No worries, I'll download it in another 9 minutes then upload the pertinent images for you.

[edit] I love you! lol

I can view these pics just fine from my iPad.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Agreed. If the wifi one was available on launch for $600 (as expected) I would have definitely bought it on day one..

Wifi on launch was never expected. Not even sure if the us will see it or when. Id rather the wifi too but guess this will do.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Arun01

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
great !!! i will be there to buy this..if you pre-order does it guarantee that you can pick 1 up on thursday..i would hate to get up there & they're sold out?? !!

Maikai.Guy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
It's nice to finally see an official, released to the public, ad. I agree it would be nice to see something from Verizon too.

The CEO was quoted as saying the WiFi only will be coming to the US and sell for $600.

I regret others have to wait for the WiFi only, but I'm glad they didn't delay the launch of the 3G. I need the radio and will be upgrading to 4G as soon as it's available. My only hope is they offer an optional premium quick turn service. Once I have this thing, I won't want to be without it for too long.

Many people think "What's the big deal about offering WiFi only? Just don't put in the radio." But that's not the way it works. They wouldn't stuff the board with the supporting components either. That would create two separate builds, which would have delayed everything.

Last edited:

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
The CEO was quoted as saying the WiFi only will be coming to the US and sell for $600.

I know the CEO was quoted as being $600, but I never saw that he said it was coming to the US.

I have no doubt that it will at some point since it cleared the FCC, but I don't remember Jha mentioning it specifically.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I'll be buying my 3G version on Thursday. Really excited! Sure it's expensive, but the 3G radio is going to be nice to have. I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. I could tether from my Droid Pro but the point of having the tablet is so I don't use my phone on my commute. Tethering would destroy the battery. Plus, I like the "month-to-month" data plans for Verizon's tablets. Don't need another 2-year contract.

sookster54

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Problem is: "to activating wifi functionalty on this device, a minimum of 1 month of data subscription is required" is a sucker punch below the belt ($20 plus activation fee) ontop of $800 plus tax. I don't think there will be THAT many sales until wifi only version comes out.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Problem is: "to activating wifi functionalty on this device, a minimum of 1 month of data subscription is required" is a sucker punch below the belt ($20 plus activation fee) ontop of $800 plus tax. I don't think there will be THAT many sales until wifi only version comes out.

Yeah, that's why I'm buying at Costco. They're apparently waving the activation fee. And I plan on buying the data plan, I think it'll be nice to have on the commute.