1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What if....

Motorola announced tomorrow that they are recalling all shipped stock and will not release them until the Flash, sd card, and 4G issues are resolvED?

Personally I can live without 4g it's not in my area, 32 GB is enough for now, and the flash I can wait for.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

i agree i can live with out the "broke" issues for a few weeks.

I dont see them recalling the stock, it will cost to much in transit and rework on the units.

Lol, I'll tell you what would happen.

Everyone on this forum would be pissed!

The Flash "issue" is already resolved:

http://www.androidcentral.com/adobe-...thin-few-weeks

Global Posts
    4,142 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Going a few weeks without Flash doesn't bother me, and the SD Card/4G thing for me is essentially a non-issue for me as of right now.

New York Giants | New Jersey Devils | Colorado Avalanche | New York Knicks

Global Posts
    1,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

Not having flash for a few weeks doesn't bother me either. I've gone this long without it on the Ipad and it's not been that big of a deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stang68 View Post
    Lol, I'll tell you what would happen.

Everyone on this forum would be pissed!
    Not everyone. I won't get one until they are fixed, so it wouldn't affect me.

Quote Originally Posted by cparker5 View Post
    Not everyone. I won't get one until they are fixed, so it wouldn't affect me.
    Yup. You were exactly who I thought would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stang68 View Post
    Yup. You were exactly who I thought would say that.
    Yeah I am pretty consistent and logical! No need for me to be mad at something that doesn’t effect me.

I just don't see then recalling all of stock. Adobe has already said that flash will be available in several weeks, and patches for the 4g can be out just as soon. I agree there are going to be some very upset folks on here if that happens.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

It wouldn't affect me. It's all fixable (software for the Flash and SD card and an already announced upgrade for the 4G) so what's the big deal?? I'm all about the early adopter on this one. Can not wait!