This reminds me of the Droid 1 launch

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
No I don't mean the barely noticeable ad campaign, the bad press about missing features or even the price.

Back when the Droid launched the week I pre-ordered the phone I was so excited I couldn't wait the device to get into my hands. I checked the forums and the blogs all the time just trying to find even an inkling of news. I checked youtube all the time looking for new videos or reviews.

Now I find myself doing the same thing. It's a pretty good feeling. Almost like the build up to christmas when I was a kid. Thursday can't come soon enough.:D

Reactions: Low023

Low023

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm going through the same thing, I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit too. Only thing that sucks for me is I feel like I want to tell everyone about it yet the few I have all gave the same response.

Hope you and everyone else is having a good time on our little wait.

idesofmarch

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping for some hardcore reviews from Engadget and Gizmodo by now.

Dont they usually have the reviews up a couple of days before the release? I wonder if motorola gave them review units and if they did Hopefully they put up the review before thursday.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I normally don't get things this early but, I am excited about it. When the Ipad came out, it took me a couple of months to decide to get it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670