Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default This reminds me of the Droid 1 launch

No I don't mean the barely noticeable ad campaign, the bad press about missing features or even the price.

Back when the Droid launched the week I pre-ordered the phone I was so excited I couldn't wait the device to get into my hands. I checked the forums and the blogs all the time just trying to find even an inkling of news. I checked youtube all the time looking for new videos or reviews.

Now I find myself doing the same thing. It's a pretty good feeling. Almost like the build up to christmas when I was a kid. Thursday can't come soon enough.
    Thanked by:
    Low023 

I'm going through the same thing, I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit too. Only thing that sucks for me is I feel like I want to tell everyone about it yet the few I have all gave the same response.

Hope you and everyone else is having a good time on our little wait.

I was hoping for some hardcore reviews from Engadget and Gizmodo by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    I was hoping for some hardcore reviews from Engadget and Gizmodo by now.
    Dont they usually have the reviews up a couple of days before the release? I wonder if motorola gave them review units and if they did Hopefully they put up the review before thursday.

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Usually engadget would have a review by now. I cant wait to have mine

Global Posts
    278 Global Posts

Agreed. Thursday can't come fast enough.

Global Posts
    1,751 Global Posts
    ROM
    All stock right now

I normally don't get things this early but, I am excited about it. When the Ipad came out, it took me a couple of months to decide to get it.