Wirefly xoom unboxing...

naldiian

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
but that is the problem. You CAN get the Xoom without needing to activate it.

Well, actually, you cannot unless you steal it. If the only legal way to get a Xoom is by purchasing it, and you have to purchase it via a merchant that requires you to activate at least a month of data, then by definition you CANNOT get a Xoom without needing to activate it.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think Bob does the best unboxing of devices to me. I'm thinking of broadened my horizon by getting involve with other devices other than my EVO.

bworley50

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Getting mine at Best Buy. I will NOT let them activate it. Even if I have to pay the $20 I will sign "DURESS" and "I do not agree with and will not have a data plan," on the receipt. Then I will activate via wi-fi and use the Droid X as a mobile Hot Spot for 3G. That way I pay VZ $20 per month for 2GB and use Wi-Fi. Sound like a plan?

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Getting mine at Best Buy. I will NOT let them activate it. Even if I have to pay the $20 I will sign "DURESS" and "I do not agree with and will not have a data plan," on the receipt. Then I will activate via wi-fi and use the Droid X as a mobile Hot Spot for 3G. That way I pay VZ $20 per month for 2GB and use Wi-Fi. Sound like a plan?

Good luck with that.

neller2000

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site

Great plan! And if you're in front of me in line just tell him not to bother putting it away when you won't be able to buy it, I'll take it instead. :)

Reactions: Arun01