What's Verizon's return policy like?

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a Xoom from Costco tomorrow, but I'm hearing that Verizon will not charge you an activation or data fee if you buy it full price. That would save me more than $50 on the purchase. What is their return policy like? I'll be keeping the 3G Xoom until the Wifi drops, then I plan on returning the 3G Xoom for a full refund and getting the Wifi.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'd rather save the $200. I really don't need 3G on a tablet, it's more of a luxury item than anything.

Then why not wait until the wick is released and buy one then? Seriously I doubt if the wick will be released within the return period of the initial launch. I imagine atleast a month from today for the release. VZW does know whet they are doing in regards to this possibility.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Don't abuse the policy. Its not there for you to play with something while you wait. If you want wifi only wait for it. Don't buy something you have no intention of keeping. All that does is increases fees and costs for other customers.

Mr Bigs

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Don't abuse the policy. Its not there for you to play with something while you wait. If you want wifi only wait for it. Don't buy something you have no intention of keeping. All that does is increases fees and costs for other customers.
That falls on deaf ears my friend,people just don't get it.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I still say it anyway. Only way things change is when people wake up. Cheating the system only keeps things the same, or they get worse.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
No they don't and it is WHY they decided to return to the 14 day trial period and no longer have the 30 days because people like the OP take advantage and have ruined it for everyone else.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
So far nothing in this thread is breaking any forum rules, but let's please continue to refrain from discussion on methods to defraud carriers. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci