Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

Default Motorola Xoom 25% off

So saw this on xda

MOTOROLA XOOM™

Then use coupon code OCNNSB25

Motorola xoom for $652.31

Shipping method:
    Standard
    Subtotal of Items: $799.99
    Shipping & Handling: $4.00
    Promotion Applied: -$200.00
    Total before Tax: $603.99
    Estimated Tax: $48.32

I just got the 25% off and got 2 day free shipping. I got the gel case with it as well, and got 25% off that. It said it would be free. Oh well.

Shipping method:
    Two-Day Shipping
    Subtotal of Items: $829.98
    Shipping & Handling: $10.95
    Promotion Applied: -$218.05
    Total for this Order: $622.88

I feel this is a pretty good deal.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

code no longer recognized...

Mine was just charged -$664.14 and has a status of shipped...

Shipping Status: Shipped on Feb 24, 2011 via One-Day Shipping
    Delivery Estimate: Feb 28, 2011 - Mar 1, 2011

Looks like I will return my Xoom on Sunday to get back the activation fee and then just add the new one on late Monday or Tuesday.

I went to the website that Motorola set up to give out the coupons and signed up. When I got my coupon code (the same one that everyone is posting) I noticed this on the bottom:

* Coupon code for 25 percent off valid for Accessories for Mobile Devices at the Motorola Store from February 1, 2011, through March 15, 2011.

It appears the code is still working properly and the people who were lucky enough to get the Xoom included in the 25% off just happened to find a glitch in the system. Unfortunately I was still unsure if I wanted to drop $600 on the Xoom and missed my opportunity.

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by packisback View Post
    I went to the website that Motorola set up to give out the coupons and signed up. When I got my coupon code (the same one that everyone is posting) I noticed this on the bottom:

* Coupon code for 25 percent off valid for Accessories for Mobile Devices at the Motorola Store from February 1, 2011, through March 15, 2011.

It appears the code is still working properly and the people who were lucky enough to get the Xoom included in the 25% off just happened to find a glitch in the system. Unfortunately I was still unsure if I wanted to drop $600 on the Xoom and missed my opportunity.

are you using this code OCNNSB25? doesn't work for me