i knew the xoom was an amazing device when....

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I thought this would be a great idea for people to share what they love about the xoom and hopefully inspire others....

.... mutiple coworkers that have Ipads asked to "check it out" and whole heartedly admitted it was substantially better looking, faster, and was better suited for daily use.

jackhaen

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Motorola Xoom

I purchased the Xoom on February 24 (release date) from a local Verizon Wireless outlet for the off-contract price of $799. With tax and activation the total was $881.94. I was truly excited for the first hour and than reality set in. I'm unable to get the Citrix client to work (works fine on my Samsung Galaxy Tab) and only 16 applications designed for the tablet. I think it will go back in the box and I'll go back to my iPad (everything just works and 60,000 applications).

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I purchased the Xoom on February 24 (release date) from a local Verizon Wireless outlet for the off-contract price of $799. With tax and activation the total was $881.94. I was truly excited for the first hour and than reality set in. I'm unable to get the Citrix client to work (works fine on my Samsung Galaxy Tab) and only 16 applications designed for the tablet. I think it will go back in the box and I'll go back to my iPad (everything just works and 60,000 applications).

The xoom has been out 3 days I would give developers time to get all the bugs out. You gotta remember, the reason 60k apps work is because the I pad is a big iPhone. Honeycomb isn't a big android phone its actually useful and can multitask.

ScottAtlanta82

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Everyone at work wants to play with it. Funny because they all have work-provided I pads and totally love this! :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12