1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default no Google Voice.?

I am surprised and pissed to find that the new ipad has a Google Voice app, yet I have to use the browser on my Xoom to access it. That is total BS. Get your **** together Google. 5.4.3.2...

Global Posts
    1,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Has the new IPad 2 been released? You can not hold it and use it until the 11th. If the Xoom still does not have Google Voice than you have a true complaint.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok. The current ipad has Google Voice and my Xoom doesn't.
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,600 Global Posts

Ipad only runs the iphone version, which looks terrible on the big screen and doesn't have landscape.

But I do want google voice on my xoom. Hurry up google!

Quote Originally Posted by booboolala2000 View Post
    I am surprised and pissed to find that the new ipad has a Google Voice app, yet I have to use the browser on my Xoom to access it. That is total BS. Get your **** together Google. 5.4.3.2...
    +1!!!
    Not having Google Voice available is a MAJOR oversight! It was the first app I looked for when I fired up my Xoom and nothing in the Market for it. Bookmark for the web version is NOT the same as a dedicated app with alerts.
    Rockin' a Xoom and a Galaxy Nexus.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,512 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Google voice is for phones not.tablets. you'll need the web to check any thing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

I beg to differ. I use GV on my PC all the time on the web to send SMS messages on my Google # same as I do from my phone. Having a dedicated app that can give alerts when messages are received would be an awesome thing just like I get them on my pc. It would also be perfect for VoIP calls and running GTalk chat & video chat all from the same app. Frankly, it needs to exist.
    Rockin' a Xoom and a Galaxy Nexus.