WiFi-only Xoom priced at $539 at Sam's Club

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm calling for an immediate Photoshop contest for "Homeycomb"!!!!

That's "Homeycomb 2.0" to be exact.

But anyway, how can this be priced almost 300 dollars less than the 3G/4G capable one? Doesn't make any sense. Since this won't be locked and not required a 2 year contract you are paying a significant amount more just to have carrier data. This price is good but confirming that the current model is way overpriced.

Last edited:

HexiJosh

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If this turns out to be the true price of the wifi Xoom, I'm pretty sold on it, unless the Tab 10.1 comes along at the same price, since it's a fair bit less weighty.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
For $250 less, I'd really have to consider returning my 3G/4G Xoom. I mean, I do like having the capability, but...

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
For $250 less, I'd really have to consider returning my 3G/4G Xoom. I mean, I do like having the capability, but...

I'm with you on that one....I would really have to think that over. I like the 3g/4g but I have yet to leave my house with it.

I basically just want to replace my laptop for casual browsing/computing while watching the tube. Wifi would be all good for that.

Only problem --- I've never been to a Sam's Club --- I assume you need to be a member like Costco.

Anyone know if there is a date on this --- not sure if it will fall within my 14 days to return.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante