Funny Video by Conan

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Actually I just watched it on my xoom using skyfire. Folks should really download this browser so you can watch flash content while we wait for the plug in.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh come on, Im sure he was only kidding. It was funny.
Sorry I just didn't think it was funny. I love funny posts...that one didn't make me laugh. It was a stupid answer to a real question. Had he added "I'm just kidding, you can watch it with Skyfire on your Xoom" .....well it wouldn't have made it any funnier but it would have at least been helpful to the person asking the original question.

FluxTZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I just didn't think it was funny. I love funny posts...that one didn't make me laugh. It was a stupid answer to a real question. Had he added "I'm just kidding, you can watch it with Skyfire on your Xoom" .....well it wouldn't have made it any funnier but it would have at least been helpful to the person asking the original question.

Fair enough - at least we all have the answer we/you were looking for now. And found out more than we knew before.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Fair enough - at least we all have the answer we/you were looking for now. And found out more than we knew before.
That's all I'm really saying. Making a joke is one thing when also helping, but to just pop off with "on a computer" and then just leave it at that just seemed rude to me when we're all new Xoom owners and should be helping each other get the most out of it.

That said, I do admit I get touchy when it comes to Flash. I sorely miss not having the plug in and really appreciate Skyfire bridging the gap for us. When I saw a fellow member not help someone view Flash content on his Xoom but instead suggest he go to a computer, it did kinda piss me off. Maybe I was being a little too touchy...if so my apologies. :)

Reactions: 123guinness

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
No problem, I think most of the snarky comments come from those who are simply ignorant of what the xoom can do. Plus there are a lot of trolls in this forum section lately. Anyway glad I could help. :)

I second that one.... I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed....

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site