It's March where's the flash 10.2

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I was told 2 weeks. Ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. Should of waited to release it with it. Galaxy tab has it. I'm hoping soon though... :)

Auzo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I was told 2 weeks. Ridiculous as far as I'm concerned. Should of waited to release it with it. Galaxy tab has it. I'm hoping soon though... :)

OMG no one put a gun to your head and forced you to buy it! I love "beta testing" products if I can get them earlier, but people like you ruin it for the "beta testers" of the world.

Ideally Moto shouldn't have waited to release their product, they made it perfectly clear what was and was not going to be included at launch. what should have happened is that you stayed clear of it until everything you wanted got added in.

In the real word, however as you and many others have shown, general consumers are not patient enough, realistic enough, or smart enough to understand what the pros and cons of being an early adopter are and just start complaining. So as a business decision Moto probably should have waited to release this, at the detriment to people like me, to appease the general consumer....*sigh* what a world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 123guinness

superbike81

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Who said it would be released in the beginning of March? Last I saw, Adobe said "in a few weeks" which if you go based off of the release date, takes us to around March 15th. Although, I don't even have my heart set on that, I'll start getting upset come the end of April if we still don't have it.

cparker5

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ideally Moto shouldn't have waited to release their product, they made it perfectly clear what was and was not going to be included from the start, what should have happened is that you stayed clear of it until everything you wanted got added in.
To be fait it wasn't from the start that ghey said it would be flashless, it was about a week before launch. There was easily a month were we all though it would have Flash from launch.

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Come on release the flash Adobe.... Web browsing could be so much better.

OMG - It's only been out just over a week. Keep your paints on, it's coming. If it's not here by April 1st, then we all can throw a conniption fit. Till then chill.
:cool:

Auzo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
To be fait it wasn't from the start that ghey said it would be flashless, it was about a week before launch. There was easily a month were we all though it would have Flash from launch.

You are correct. I wasn't very clear, but I meant to say at the launch.

My point was it wasn't like I found out something was missing only when I got it home and started playing with it.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I will admit, Flash not being on this thing has hindered my browsing experience. I'm so used to having it on my Droid Pro...

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
haha paying to beta test, that is a laugh, especially $800! For that price I expect a working product. I am holding off until it is a complete product and the price comes down (unless I find something better in the meantime)

Marine0816

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't agree with apple on their flash stance. But this is one of the reasons Steve Jobs said he didn't want it. Cause you have to rely on Adobe to update their software. Which as we can see, causes delays.

wg#AC

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't agree with apple on their flash stance. But this is one of the reasons Steve Jobs said he didn't want it. Cause you have to rely on Adobe to update their software. Which as we can see, causes delays.

So in other words becausenhe can not control something he does
not want it. Sounds like an old saying when I was a kid about "cutting off your nose to spite your face" or that he is just a control freak. Either way not good for the customer...

erzhik

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd rather have flash in a week or two, rather than never. I mean iPad users somehow managed without flash for a year, right? Few weeks for us should be easy...ish.

Mudvayne622

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Woke up this morning and turned on my Laptop and a Flash Player 10.2 update was available. Maybe this means we are very close to having it for the XOOM!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc