music app

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My music app now displays my music in thumbnail format instead of the cool 3d scroll format. How to change it back....can't seem to find anything in settings

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine has done the same thing. I suspects this happens when you reach a certain number of albums installed, but I am not sure.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

anon(20681)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
My music app now displays my music in thumbnail format instead of the cool 3d scroll format. How to change it back....can't seem to find anything in settings

This drove me crazy too. You need to have your albums on the new and recent setting. Use the pull down menu on the top left and you will now be back to the scrolling screen.

Reactions: chaguewood

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
This drove me crazy too. You need to have your albums on the new and recent setting. Use the pull down menu on the top left and you will now be back to the scrolling screen.

This means only recently added music can be viewed this way? That is kind of lame in my opinion. Oh well I guess

mundyb

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Lame? Yes.

I wish it was a video player too so you could have all your media in one place. While it is an improvement, it is still quite lacking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy