any good spades on xoom

knoxville

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, anyone know of a good spades game out? I tried hardwood,but it wanted to bill me monthly for playing online. Or do you think once the flash update is out, we can play yahoo spades. I used to love doing that. Thanks!

SouthernTouch

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

SouthernTouch

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Actually, looking at the Android developer portal, the Xoom isn't listed as a compatible device. However, I've had problems with that listing being inaccurate before, and I don't see any restrictions that should prevent it from installing on a Xoom.

Could someone with a Xoom please tell me if SouthernTouch Spades HD shows up in the Play Store as being compatible?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.SouthernTouchTech.Spades.HD

Thanks a ton,

Darwin Pinder
SouthernTouch Technologies - Home

SouthernTouch

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for your help. The Developer Console is showing it is only compatible with 5 "unknown" devices and the LG Optimus Pad. It used to list many more devices (including the Xoom and Sony Tablet S), but apparently it is no longer accurate.

This past weekend I did update the tablet version of our game with improved background graphics, a better layout, and our new "Bid Confidence" Meter. It displays a graphical representation of how strong your partner thinks his (her?) hand is, relative to the bid. It is an optional feature, and can be disabled for people who consider that "cheating". Although I've never played Spades with a human that didn't intone whether their bid of 3 was a stretch or a sure thing with their tone and body language. : )

Again, thanks for the feedback.

Darwin Pinder
SouthernTouch Technologies - Home

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech