Where the hell is FLASH, damnit?

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
They are busy releasing flash to html5 and new versions of desktop software rather than showing a tiny percentage of us that have 3.0 any love.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Flash Gordon
Flash Thompson
The Flash

Check the comic book rack. As for Flash for Android they haven't released it yet. They said it would be out in March but they did not give us a specific date so its not late yet.

Drew2u

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I love drama ... now if only we had a hundred more people show up and post at the same time, we'd have not only drama, but also a flash mob.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I am not missing Flash and am not in a hurry for them to release it either. Please Adobe take your time and make sure that when Flash is released for the Xoom it is completely optimized and will provide the best user experience. I do not want Flash for the sake of having it.

So wait and be patient and hope that the longer it takes the more complete and better your experience will be. :)

mundyb

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Who wants it? I hate flash. And you know that none of the things you would actually want flash for will work. Hulu...

I say more video playing apps, and fewer annoying flash popups.

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I want Flash because I have a Flash based application that controls my entire through my Control4 system. Once this can run Flash, I can run the GUI to control my audio, video, lights, security, etc...

Not having the annoying pop-ups on this site has been nice. Once Flash is out we'll have to deal with those again =(

thechidz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I want Flash because I have a Flash based application that controls my entire through my Control4 system. Once this can run Flash, I can run the GUI to control my audio, video, lights, security, etc...

Not having the annoying pop-ups on this site has been nice. Once Flash is out we'll have to deal with those again =(

Maybe not. Adobe just released a version of flash with preferences. I believe you can set it to only load certain flash sites you choose. For me that would only be hulu and espn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae