Calendar Sync

koxler

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Has any else had issues with the calendar app not syncing with google? There are several occasions where I have made changes to my calendar on the google website but those changes are not moving down to my xoom for several days or never at all. Any thoughts?

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my Epic. I've turned off calendar syncing, cleared the calendar storage, turned on airplane mode, then turned it back on, turned on calendar syncing...and nothing. If I try switch to a new view (month to day) the screen goes black. Black screen also happens if I try to go to the calendar settings...eventually I get a force close.

Also, today my Epic was replaced because this calendar problem occurred on my last phone but we thought it was because of the 2.2 updated/fiasco. It's also occurring on 2.1 :'(

I'm lost without my calendar.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hadn't given me any problems. Worked quite well actually.

Sent from my HTC 10" Ice Cream Tablet tethered off my EVO 3D LTE using Tapatalk

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Mine was working and then one day it just stopped. My gmail calendar is full but my Xoom calendar is empty. Its really annoying.

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Ok I fixed my issue. In the calendar off to the right below the small calender my name got unselected. I select it and now it works.

GobbleXoom

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I use Calendar Pad Pro, and it's perfect...both on my Fascinate and Xoom. The widgets are excellent too. Just wish it synced with my "Ultimate To Do List" app like it does with Astrid Tasks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power